Thursday, August 20, 2015

Dr Robert Morse: Q&A 326 - ALS, Diabetes, Diet for Dogs, Essential Oils


http://www.drmorsesherbalhealthclub.c...

0:39 – Paul – 30-year-old male from Canada with ALS. Submitted blood test.

24:47 – Luis and Yas – “For my wife: She is 34 years old (no kids), 5 feet and 2 in height. She has suffered from really strong menstrual pain (has passed out several times because of it), diagnosed with ovarian cyst, difficulties to conceive (may have endometriosis), pain during intercourse. Has also been diagnosed with seborrheic dermatitis, tonsil stones, hemorrhoids, removed appendix, and presents an increasing number of skin moles, nasal congestion, and pollen allergies (the symptoms got worse once we moved to the USA and some of them appeared after we moved). I started buying your medicines for her about 5 months ago…”

43:26 – Jessica – “Dr morse Thank you so much for all that you do. God bless you. I have type 1 diabetes and was diagnosed when I was 12 years old. I also have bloating, no appetite, 1 Bowel movement, and mild retinopathy (from the diabetes). Have you had success with type 1 clients that have been on insulin for a long time? And would I have to eat fruits and veg for the rest of my life or can I switch to a vegan diet afterwards? What would be best? Thank you doc! All the best.”

49:23 – Kathi - What is the natural diet for dogs? We just found a lump on our dogs left leg and we are worried about it. She has been grain free for year,high quality dog food, but what do you suggest to be the natural diet for our domesticated dogs? She is a 14 lb. west highland terrier.

52:14 – Questions submitted – 1. “I have varicose veins, spider veins, and bad teeth. I also have very large veins in forearms and hands. For one month I have been taking parathyroid and strong bones 1x3 daily. I see maybe some minor improvement, but long way to go…”

1:11:28 – Talia - Hi Dr! I love listening to your Youtube videos. I would like some advice on herbs/diet/health tips on my current state of well being. I'm 20, female, vegan who eats organic eggs. My health issues are acne, hair thinning/excess hair loss, mild histurtium, night sweats, hyperhydrosis, cavities/translucent teeth. Would love your help. Thankyou Talia!

1:16:30 – MS – What are the pros and cons of essential oils vs herbal tinctures? Also do you think essential oils become acidic after their extraction process?

1:21:04 – Jesseca - I am a graduated student from your program...question about post STOMACHTEA:...in order to build a weak gi tract up after strong use of stomach tea to remove buildup of toxins...what does a person intake to make the body produce flora and enzymes to digest food.

1:25:29 - George - you really need to do a whole show on fasting and your herbal teas. you talk about orange fasts and lemon fast and grapes. you need to explain how to do them and what people should expect to see and feel when doing them. you need to explain your herbal teas and what is in them. I am in Western Australia. Do you sell them here. I really love your advice and your knowledge but you need to explain how it all works and get the new group of us up to speed so we can explain to others.

1:43:24 – Ivan – “My Dad is 62, and had a stroke almost 3 weeks ago. His blood pressure was super high (190's), but dropped to 57/39 last week during a physio session. I'd been telling him for months to do something about his health and only told him the week before the stroke he was at high risk for one (after reading his eyes, plus seeing his general health decline). Doctors are against the detox, feel its the wrong road to go. He also has epilepsy and has been on meds since 1968 for this (from a bicycle accident), although generally only has a seizure every 3 or 4 years. He is now in hospital, I'm bringing fruits & herbs in every morning. He's 100% fruit (grapes, berries, apple juice) at the moment, and is on Upper Circ, Brain & Nerve 2, Fab 4, Superfood Blend, Adrenal Glandulars, Blood Tonic, Parasite M. What sort of recovery have you seen with stroke cases? I remember before you spoke about a triple stroke case, but would you have any info on strokes in general that you've worked on?”…

1:59:06 – A’oi – I’d like to participate in an ayahuasca ceremony when my body is cleaner, but I’m allergic to tobacco. Is there any way to heal the allergy, beforehand?

No comments:

Post a Comment