Friday, April 25, 2014

Natural Birth


From Simone (the woman in this video): 

This video is of my fourth birth. It was the singular most transforming event of my life and my most conscious act as a woman to date.
This video is explicit, especially as it is shot outdoors in broad daylight. If you choose to watch it, please watch it with respect and understand that it is very exposing for me to share myself in this way.

How and why I chose to give birth in nature was much about the inner journey as the outward process ... and equally as powerful. Afterwards I felt like my whole life had been in preparation for that one moment. My sense of wholeness and peace was bigger and deeper than anything I had ever felt before. This feeling only continues to expand and ripple out into my family, my relationships, my life. It has had a profound effect on my mothering and for my children especially.

I give permission to share on blogs or with others, if it feels right for you to do so and is done with love and respect for myself and my family. Please do not re-upload on other YouTube pages.

With gratitude and an open heart.
Simone

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment